Sunday 6 November 2016

Superrrrrr late post!

 I have already graduated almost a year! And I have also worked for almost 9 months!

Therefore, I really have alot to share here.


Graduated with agricultural science degree @March 2016 convo with le friends

In fact, I have already started working in oil palm plantation company (I shall keep the company name to myself) since I have some critics on this company (will talk bout it later on).

Graduation means unemployment until you found a job but not for me. I consider myself fortunate to be bonded by oil palm plantation company (or less fortunate because the bond contract is 3 years!). 

For next many posts, I will share about my working and life experience in oil palm plantation (hints: I was located in far far far away from hometown). It is definitely a bitter sweet experience. 

If you are reading this now, I no longer work for oil palm plantation for some reasons (by compensating company due to breach of contract).  

To be continued... 





















No comments:

Post a Comment