Saturday 3 December 2016

CARGO FARM - Finally in Malaysia ~

PART 2 of MAHA 2016 

CARGO CROPS , it is not a new thing in Europe and US, but definitely new in Malaysia.




They are cultivating high land crops inside, most are leafy vegetables, some are flowers
 and also strawberry definitely! 

The temperature is brought down to around 25-27 celcius by air-cond 24 hour basis. 
You might ask wont it be high in electricity? No because it is powered by solar panel.
But still, the air-cond will be so in burden running for long time everyday tho.

So how much to invest to have one of this cargo farm?
The answer is RM200,000! 
Woah, can I make my money back???
I was told that I can make RM10,000 every month 
(Gross or net profit? I dont know because the part time staff do not know much...)
It is kind of like a new concept to Malaysian, so I wonder how many can accept.
You know, people will say stuff like "oh no, how can you cultivate crops in such an unnatural way! Im gonna get CANCER eating you crops!"
I think long way to go. 





-THE END- 







No comments:

Post a Comment