Friday 2 December 2016

Plant horror - episode 3

Episode 1 was talking about my Acacia Tree that are infested by bagworms.
Episode 2 was talking about my poor Tower Tree infested by unknown pest or disease.

Now episode 3, the victim is a shrub - Justicia gendarussa 'variegata'


L-O-O-K A-T T-H-A-T! 
A super sized snail feasting my plants! 

By the way there are so many shrubs with softer leaf tissue, 
why are you picking this shrub, it does not make sense!
However it does not matter which shrub it chooses, because they are hungry eater and whichever shrubs they visit they are bound to clear all their foliage! 

I quickly removed them from my shrubs and carried out a round of spraying on my shrubs to 
shoo them out of my shrubs, never again please, it gives me mini heart attack!  

No comments:

Post a Comment