Sunday 4 December 2016

Metropolitan Park Kepong - PART 1

Healthy lifestyle consists of healthy eating and healthy lifestyle. Therefore, I made myself to follow my own schedule of weekend long distance jogging. 

This weekend, Metropolitan Park Kepong became my pick. 

Some info about Metropolitan Park Kepong
- 95 ha total area
-57 ha lake area
- established since 2001
- fishing allowed but prohibited on 2012
- best location for kite flying


 Paranoma shots of the park



I was lucky to come early at 4 pm, so I managed to secure my parking spot.
Then, few steps walking toward the park, you will be overwhelmed by allllll these beautiful kites displaying all over the place. 



And of course bicycle renting service! 
Single ride and Double ride available! 


And my purpose of coming to this park of course is not just a jog around,
 I had a mission to take some beautiful plants photo.

Draco plant

Shrubs surrounded by Draco plants.
Cordyline fruticosa

Tradescantia spathacea 'Compacta'
(Moses-in-the-Cradle)

A circle of trees and shrubs.


Thaumatococcus daniellii
(Miracle Berry)


Schefflera arboricola cultivar

Hedges formed by tea leaves and Crotons.

.
.
.

Here comes my some of my favourites - The palmssssssssssss! 

Royal palm, common street palm.

Probably these palm are Borassodendron machadonis. 
(Correct me if i'm wrong)
Cocos nucifera - Coconut



Bismarckia nobilis 'Silver'

The tallest, the shortest and the normal height. 

TO BE CONTINUED ... 

PART 2 coming next! 







No comments:

Post a Comment