Monday 5 December 2016

A day job

SOOOOO 
I started my day by chopping down my precious foxtail palm.
The fronds have all dried up and fallen. So we have no choice by to take it off. 
A foxtail palm (Wodyetia bifurcata)

We found out that the entire trunk is infested by termites! 

Next stop! We drop by another place to pull up a fallen tree.
This tree, named Khaya senegalensis is heavy as hell, 
it takes four strong men (including me of course) to lift it up, barely. 

Poor tree

We lifted it up and tied it to a wooden peg by a rope 

Looking around, I also found my 'Sentang' tree not doing well. 
Probably nutrient deficiency
 (I really hope it is not a disease as it may spread and K.O. all my other trees)

This is a Hopea odorata. 
The perk of having nutrient deficiency is that it now become a silver variety. 
The green color of the leaves are so pale that it looks like silver color! 

Now, I would love to show you how 'Feel Good' feeling feels like
TRIMMING SHRUBS TIMEEEEE



VRRRRRROOOOOOOM (mimicking engine sound)



OOOOOH LOOK AT THAT PERFECT BOUNDARY OF HEDGE! 

Finished


MMMMM... yeah!
-THE END-
\

No comments:

Post a Comment